Help Ensure Good Immunity
Stress, health, and wellbeing are interconnected. Stress is our body’s easily triggered biological response for “fight-or-flight” when we perceive a threat or challenge.
Momentary stress is a normal part of living. Long-lasting, or chronic stress, becomes a problem for wellbeing. Stress affects muscles, breathing, heart function, stomach and digestion issues, development of chronic illnesses, and more.
Chronic stress is especially widespread and debilitating in fall and winter. Pressures from work, holiday expectations, cold weather, dreary days, and lack of exercise take their toll. A weakened and compromised immune system makes individuals more vulnerable to inflammation flare-ups, colds, and influenza. So, what can you do?
Add QOL’s Immunity Insurance Bundle to your fall and winter regimen to sustain a peak-functioning immune system. These three products efficiently and synergistically defend your body from invaders with all the necessary nutrients:
- AHCC® Kinoko Platinum protects, modulates, and enhances the immune system as needed by your body. One of the most researched specialty immune supplements, AHCC, is backed by over 30 human clinical studies and used in clinics worldwide. As an anti-inflammatory, it reduces stress and stimulates the immune system to optimize white blood cell activity.
AHCC begins with medicinal Japanese mushroom mycelia, hybridized and manufactured using a proprietary process. The result, “acylated alpha-glucans,” is a low molecular weight compound easily digested and absorbed in the body. AHCC helps protect healthy individuals by preventing infection and maintaining normal immune response.*
This gatekeeper fights infection at the cellular level. By stimulating immune signaling molecules to reproduce, AHCC changes, suppresses, and strengthens the immune response. As an antioxidant, it eases response to emotional stress and reduces inflammation response in chronic diseases.*
QOL received the NutrAward for Best New Product of the year for AHCC, a testament to the research and proven effectiveness of this immune support product.
- ProbioPure™ works in the digestive tract, where 70 percent of bacteria live. It utilizes Morinaga BB536, a strain of beneficial probiotic bacteria, derived from B. longum, to support healthy digestion and promote daily regularity.
We all get occasional digestive upsets like constipation, diarrhea, abdominal discomfort, gas, and bloating. They are not inevitable but are often due to a lack of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Morinaga BB536, developed by Japan’s second-largest dairy company, is one of the world’s most researched and effective probiotic strains, and the top-selling probiotic ingredient in Japan. The published results of human clinical trials show that BB536 provides a natural defense against episodic digestive upsets. It improves the body’s ratio of beneficial bacteria and decreases ammonia and putrefactive products in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Advasorb® Vitamin C is an advanced vitamin C formulation that delivers faster absorption and maximum impact with no upset stomach or heartburn. Studies show Advasorb amplifies the effects of regular vitamin C and outperforms the competition, raising blood levels higher for a full 24 hours compared to other tested brands.
Vitamin C, aka ascorbic acid, is vital to wellbeing. This essential nutrient provides antioxidant support against disease and the effects of aging, detox from heavy metals and other pollutants, and immune support to battle infections. It helps the body use carbohydrates, fats, and protein efficiently. Since vitamin C is water-soluble, quickly excreted, and cannot be produced in our body, it must be replenished daily.
Advasorb Vitamin C features:
- PureWay-C® a buffered, rapidly absorbed, better-retained form of vitamin C. It works faster to stimulate healthy neurons, promotes wound healing and protects the immune system.
- N-acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) is an amino acid compound that increases antioxidant capacity, offers enhanced immune response, and strengthened resistance.