Give us a Call
We are available to help answer your questions. You can reach us at:
- Toll Free: (877) 937-2422
- Local: (914) 251-0981
Customer Care Hours:
M-F 9 am–5pm Eastern Time
Quality of Life Labs®, LLC.
2975 Westchester Avenue
Purchase, NY 10577
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Frequently Asked Questions showcases many commonly asked questions and answers that our visitors and customers might have. Please check below to see if your question has been asked and answered - and if not - please contact us so we can answer any questions you may have.
- How do I login and access my account?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do you protect my information?
- How do I access my Wishlist
- How do I access my past order history?
- How do I update my billing information?
- How do I update my billing address?
- How do I update my credit card information?
- How do I recover my lost password?
- How do I get an estimate of shipping charges?
- How can I keep up to date on new Products & Promotions?
- Why was my order declined?
- Are your products vegetarian?
- Can your products be safely taken together?
- Are your products safe to use while pregnant/breastfeeding?
- When is the best time to take your products?
- Do your products contain any allergens?
- What is the difference between Kinoko Platinum and Kinoko Gold?
- If I am allergic to mushrooms, can I take AHCC?
Q.How do I login and access my account?
Q.How do I change my Password?
To change your password:
Q.How do you protect my information?
We keep your information safe and secure by using High-grade AES 256-bit encryption. We do this to protect any sensitive information you share with us against evesdropping.
For example, we will initiate and/or maintain an encrypted connection when any of the following occur:
- When Logging In (entering Usernames/Passwords)
- When Ordering (entering Credit Card Information)
- When Updating any sensitive information.
Q.How do I access my Wishlist
To access your wishlist:
To add an item to your wishlist:
- Click "Add to Wishlist" on the Product Page you want to add to your wishlist.
- You will be taken to your updated wishlist showing past and newly added items.
Q.How do I access my past order history?
To access your past order history:
- Login to access your Account.
- Past Orders are listed under Order History.
Q.How do I update my billing information?
To update your shipping address:
- Login to your account.
- Select Edit under “Shipping Accounts”.
Q.How do I update my billing address?
To update your billing address or add a new address:
- Login to your account.
- Select "Edit" under "Billing Accounts"
- Make changes and once complete, click save.
Q.How do I update my credit card information?
To update your credit card information:
- Login to your account.
- Select "Edit" under “Billing Accounts”.
- Make changes and when complete, click save.
Q.How do I recover my lost password?
If you have forgotten your password, you can use the "Forgot My Password" feature on the "My Account" screen. Click here to Recover Your Password now.
Q.How do I get an estimate of shipping charges?
To get an estimate on the shipping charges for your order:
- Add all items you would like to purchase to your cart.
- Click View Cart
- Select the destination Country
- Select the destination Zip Code
- Click Get Shipping Estimate to request a quote for shipping on the items in your cart.
Q.How can I keep up to date on new Products & Promotions?
To keep updated on our latest products, discounts and other news, sign up for our newsletter.
Q.Why was my order declined?
In most cases, orders are declined due to a mismatch of address, zip code, or security code. The information you provide must be correct and must match the information your credit card company has on file.
If you have checked your information and it appears correct, please contact us to so we can help troubleshoot the problem, and if you'd like, you can also place your order with us over the phone.
Q.Are your products vegetarian?
Whenever possible, Quality of Life formulates our products to be vegetarian and provides them in vegetarian capsules made from vegetable cellulose. However, many of the most-researched nutritional ingredients are derived from animal products, such as vitamin D3, chondroitin, collagen, and Neptune krill oil. Because of our commitment to clinically efficacious products, when we have to choose between a vegetarian form of an ingredient (such as vitamin D2) or an animal-derived, yet more efficacious form (such as vitamin D3), we choose to prioritize the more scientifically validated form.
Q.Can your products be safely taken together?
In general, yes. Because our products are formulated for specific conditions, there is very little ingredient overlap among them. In some cases, where an ingredient has multiple functions (such as vitamin D), it may be included in several products, but rarely at the upper intake level (the highest level of a nutrient that can be taken ongoing with no side effects). For example, the upper intake level for vitamin D is 4,000 IU, and the vitamin D content of Quality of Life products ranges from 400 to 2,000 IU per day.
Q.Are your products safe to use while pregnant/breastfeeding?
As with any nutritional supplement, you should always consult with a health care practitioner when assessing the safety of any Quality of Life product while pregnant or breastfeeding.
Q.When is the best time to take your products?
Some products are best taken on an empty stomach, while others are better taken with food. The label of each Quality of Life product will indicate the best time to take it under “Suggested Use.” That said, the very best time to take your supplements is when you remember to take them! When it comes to results, consistency is more important than timing.
Q.Do your products contain any allergens?
Quality of Life complies with the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act, which took effect January of 2006 and mandates that any product containing one of the eight major allergens — milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts and soybeans — be clearly labeled.
Q.What is the difference between Kinoko Platinum and Kinoko Gold?
The same raw material is used in both Kinoko Platinum and Kinoko Gold AHCC products. The only difference is that Kinoko Platinum contains 750mg of AHCC per capsule while Kinoko Gold has 500mg of AHCC per capsule.
Q.If I am allergic to mushrooms, can I take AHCC?
Allergies to mushrooms are most often associated with exposure to mushroom spores. These spores originate in the top of the mushroom, called the fruiting body. However, AHCC is derived from the mycelia, or root of the mushroom, which does not contain spores. In addition, as part of the manufacturing process, the raw material is subjected to a fermentation process that breaks down the high molecular weight molecules that are very tough to digest, into low molecular weight compounds. This process further lowers any allergenic potential. Many people who believe they are allergic to mushrooms take AHCC successfully. However, if you are concerned, please check with a healthcare professional that specializes in natural products or begin taking AHCC very slowly. This can be done by starting with a quarter of a capsule on the tip of your tongue and if you don’t experience itching in your mouth or other signs of allergy, work your way up to 2 to 6 capsules per day over a period of several days.
To order, call toll-free:
M-F (9-5 EST) 1.877.937.2422
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
© Copyright 2017 QOL Labs LLC
Website Development & Hosting by SMS Masterminds.
Graphic Design by Clever Agency, Inc.