- Nettle root extract
Nettle root extract
Nettle (also called stinging nettle) has been used in traditional...
- Pygeum bark extract
Pygeum bark extract
Pygeum comes from the bark of Pygeum africanum, a botanical that...
- Red clover herb extract
Red clover herb extract
Red clover is a perennial plant containing isoflavones that support...
- Saw palmetto extract
Saw palmetto extract
Saw palmetto extract supports healthy urinary function in men.
- Selenium (L-selenomethionine)
Selenium is an essential trace mineral needed for proper cell...
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Vitamin D strengthens bone by aiding calcium absorption, supports...
- Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)
Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)
The complete form of vitamin E supports prostate health.
- Vitamin D
In humans, vitamin D is vitally important for the development,...
As a young man, you probably didn’t give your prostate much thought. But as you get older, it may become hard to ignore. Formulated by Dr. Aaron Katz, the best-selling author of Dr. Katz’s Guide to Prostate Health, Dual-Action ProstaCell® features some of the world’s most researched natural ingredients for supporting prostate health.* ProstaCell has two main modes of action:
- Protects prostate cells.* Epidemiological research indicates that vitamins D and E, selenium, and plant-derived isoflavones protect prostate cells.* ProstaCell includes these nutrients in forms that work best with the body’s biochemistry: vitamin D as D3, vitamin E as a combination of mixed tocopherols, and selenium as L-selenomethionine.
- Supports a strong urinary flow.* Human clinical research has shown that saw palmetto, stinging nettles, and pygeum support urinary function, while promoting normal urinary flow.*
Other ingredients: modified food starch, tricalcium phosphate, colloidal anhydrous silica,
maltodextrin, soybean oil, silicon dioxide, vegetable cellulose, leucine.
To order, call toll-free:
M-F (9-5 EST) 1.877.937.2422
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
© Copyright 2014 QOL Labs LLC
Website Development & Hosting by TechXpress.
Graphic Design by Clever Agency, Inc.