Healthy Valentine’s Day Gifts!
Valentine's Day is here, did you remember to get your valentine a gift? The best way to show someone you love them is to take care of their health.
Chocolates are a valentine's Day classic, but they are calorie, sugar, and fat bombs! Instead, buy your loved ones a valentine's day gift that promotes health.
We created a gift guide for healthy options! Check this out:
- A new workout outfit! Luxury athleisure brands are a hot trend that makes great gift options for the gym junkies or people who like to run their errands in leggings. Shop at Lululemon, Alo Yoga, Koral, or Ultracor.
- A trendy meal subscription! Sakara life is a luxury plant-based meal delivery service. These meals are rather costly and highly coveted by health and wellness gurus.
- A new appliance. I know this isn't exactly romantic, but many kitchen appliances can be used for you and your sweetheart to cook together, which we think is romantic! Some ideas, a frozen yogurt machine, air fryer, a blender, or bread machine.
- Healthy jewelry. Check out this list of fitness trackers that look like jewelry. Or shop the Oura ring, which is a sleep tracker!
- If you must do chocolates, here is a healthy option. That's It! made a box of chocolates that only has 440 calories!
- Reusable water bottles are very trendy! S'well is one brand that has a bunch of great options. Another hot brand is bkr.
- Workout credits! Boutique fitness classes such as SLT, Soul Cycle, Barry's Bootcamp and Orangtheory are pricy and class credits are highly valued to people who enjoy working out. Buy a five pack to one of these studios for your valentine!
- Supplements! Quality of Life supplements makes a great Valentine's Day gift! What could be a better way to say, 'I Love You'.
Share this guide with our friends and family so they can give the gift of health this Valentine's Day!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.