When you join our Auto-ship Program, not only will you get your supplements delivered to your door at regular intervals of your choosing, you’ll also save money in the process. That’s because we offer a 10% discount on ALL orders to everyone who enrolls.
- GABA (gamma aminobutyric acid) (PharmaGABA™)
GABA (gamma aminobutyric acid) (PharmaGABA™)
GABA is an amino-acid-like substance that supports a healthy mood.
L-theanine is an amino acid found in tea leaves that helps promote...
- Sensoril® Ashwagandha extract
Sensoril® Ashwagandha extract
Sensoril® is a proprietary extract of ashwagandha that supports a...
Most anti-stress products work by sedating the central nervous system, causing drowsiness and impairing mental function. Serenelle® helps you de-stress while increasing your energy and focus.*
- Reduces occasional stress.* A human study found that Sensoril® ashwagandha extract significantly reduced symptoms of occasional stress — including anxiety, heart palpitations, irritability, and sleeplessness.*
- Produces calming brain waves.* L-theanineand natural PharmaGABA™ have been clinically shown to increase the production of alpha brain waves — indicating a relaxed state of alertness.* Synthetic GABA does not have the same effect.
- Improves mood and mental alertness.* Relesse™ lemon balm extract has been clinically shown to improve stress-induced negative mood and increase mental alertness.* Relesse is guaranteed to contain the specific constituents responsible for lemon balm's cognitive effects.*
- Balances hormones.* Sensoril has been clinically shown to reduce the stress hormone cortisol, while boosting the energizing hormone DHEA.*
Suggested Use: 2 vegicaps daily with a meal.
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose, tapioca starch, leucine, silica.
When to take
1 vegicap in the AM and 1 in the PM
How to take
Click here to download the Serenelle Microbial Testing Report
Click here to download the Serenelle Heavy Metal Testing Report
Average Customer Rating (based on 2 reviews)
Already own it? Write a Review
Would recommend this to anyone
By: Beverly Cawrse from Knoxville, TN US on January 14, 2016
"I have had trouble sleeping for several years now. I could go to sleep but would wake up after about two hours and then would be wide awake for the remainder of the night, sometimes going back to sleep around 6 a.m. It was suggested I take the Serenelle for my stress and I found if I took two about 30 minutes before bedtime, I slept like a baby, and all night long. Another interesting thing I dreamed sensible dreams and remembered them when I woke up. I would recommend this to anyone who is taking sleeping pills every night. It is much better. "
By: Happier Pennsylvanian from Philadelphia, PA US on April 25, 2017
"The Serenelle product has been very beneficial for me: there's been a fair improvement in my concentration at work, mainly due to a reduced of feelings of anxiety (which it does help); my overall mood is generally better for it, and initially I fell asleep much better with it (taken twice per day, with food.) (Other sleep aids aren't reliably helpful for me--I'm a trickier case.)
Even when I didn't sleep enough, it's much easier for me to get out of bed on those mornings.
Taking capsules three times a day seems to have regained my ability to fall asleep soon enough more reliably."
To order, call toll-free:
M-F (9-5 EST) 1.877.937.2422
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
© Copyright 2017 QOL Labs LLC
Website Development & Hosting by SMS Masterminds.
Graphic Design by Clever Agency, Inc.