Boost Prostate Health with Prostacell
The prostate is a small gland and is part of the male reproductive system. It's about the size and shape of a walnut. It produces some of the components of seminal fluid, which transports sperm from the testicles upon ejaculation. A healthy prostate is, therefore, an indication of good sexual health.
Between the 20s and 30s, the prostate is at its peak health and barely grows. As men age, however, the prostate can become larger. It would be the size of an apricot in our 40s and about the size of a lemon in our 60s. The fact that it's positioned near the bladder and urethra means the growth may cause problems in urination.
Men naturally want to maintain a healthy prostate and don't want to encounter problems associated with an enlarged prostate. That is why we developed Prostacell®, our answer to men's prostate health needs.
What is Prostacell®?
Prostacell® is a Dual-Action supplement made with unique ingredients for prostate health. It is specially formulated by Dr. Aaron Katz, the best-selling author of Dr. Katz's Guide to Prostate Health. Taking Prostacell® can provide the following benefits:
- Prostate cell protection*
- Healthier and stronger urinary flow*
- Improved anti-inflammatory response*
Much of what makes Prostacell® amazing is its simple yet potent formula composed of just five ingredients.
The Ingredients in Prostacell®
Let's take a look at what makes Prostacell® one of the best supplements for prostate health.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is one of the best nutrients a man can get from any male supplement. It's critical in many bodily processes such as immunity, inflammatory response, and reproduction. For men, vitamin D is responsible for maintaining a healthy testosterone level and is critical for overall sexual health, not just for prostate health. Moreso, a deficiency in this vitamin is cited to be a major cause of poor sexual health in men.*
- Red Clover: Red Clover is an herb that confers a protective effect on prostate cells. It does so through phytochemicals called isoflavones. *
- Pygeum Extract: Pygeum is primarily added in supplements for its pro testosterone benefits through reducing DHT conversion. For prostate health, pygeum can help support bladder health and stronger urinary function. It can also help treat hair loss. It's also been cited for its benefits on sex hormone regulation and normal levels of androgens. *
- Saw Palmetto: This fruit can help regulate prostate health, boost immunity, kidney health, grow muscle, and promote optimal sexual function. It can also block DHT conversion, which can translate to higher levels of testosterone. Some studies also suggest that taking saw palmetto supplements can help reduce the size of the prostate or ease some of the symptoms. *
- Nettle extract: Nettle (sometimes referred to as Stinging Nettle) can block enzymes that can lower testosterone levels. Like saw palmetto, the compounds found in Nettle have been cited to reduce prostate size and treat symptoms of an enlarged prostate. *
Prostate health is a serious matter once a man reaches their 40s and 50s, as the symptoms of an enlarged prostate start to manifest themselves in many ways. This may not be a significant concern at first, but it will eventually affect the overall quality of life. Some various treatments and diets can help curb prostate growth, but for extra protection, we recommend is Prostacell®.
Prostacell® is designed for the man who wants to support their prostate while also reaping the benefits of its five key ingredients. Together with a healthy diet and lifestyle changes, Prostacell® can help men maintain a healthy prostate as they age.