Discover How Curcumin-SR Can Boost Joint Health
Experts believe one of the root causes behind all human health problems is an inadequate inflammatory response, and the science around it is extensive. This science shows that the best state of health relies on a healthy inflammatory response.
One of the most popular natural ingredients that can promote a healthy inflammatory response is curcumin, the active compound in turmeric. Curcumin is beneficial to many areas of health, but it is particularly prized for its beneficial inflammatory properties.
Supplementing with curcumin is one of the best ways to get it in large doses and reap the benefits, but unfortunately, typically, curcumin absorption is poor. Scientists estimate that no more than 60% is absorbed, with some studies reducing this further to 30%.
That is why we formulated a bioavailable form of curcumin, Curcumin-SR, a product designed to help the body absorb curcumin efficiently.
What is Curcumin-SR?
Curcumin-SR is a product designed to help the body promote a healthy inflammatory response. Unlike most curcumin supplements, Curcumin-SR's secret lies in a proprietary blend called MicroCurcumin.*
The MicroCurcumin blend contains a combination of 25% curcuminoids and medium-chain triglycerides that allows curcumin to have a sustained release that can last up to 12 hours. The sustained release effect is critical since curcumin on its own can let our stomach acids break it apart without being metabolized. Also, a sustained release guarantees sustained levels of curcumin in the blood for long periods. *
Curcumin-SR's MicroCurcumin blend also has 10x better bioavailability than regular curcumin, which means every serving gives the body a healthy inflammatory boost. *
The Benefits of Curcumin Supplementation
Why is curcumin the featured ingredient of Curcumin-SR? Here are some of its considerable and science-backed benefits:
- Curcumin is one of nature's most potent compounds to promote a healthy inflammatory response. Poor inflammatory response leads to a vast roster of health problems, and curcumin helps mitigate those risks.
- Curcumin can boost antioxidant activity. Having high antioxidant activity can help with overall immunity.
- Curcumin has been cited to support brain function, especially in memory and learning. In this manner, curcumin may also help improve brain aging and help reduce the risks of brain problems that come with age.
- Curcumin has been proven to help with heart health, mainly regarding blood flow and strengthening your blood vessels.
- Curcumin is considered a complementary supplement for those who are treating joint problems. Many orthopedics are now setting their eyes to curcumin to help their patients respond to treatments faster.
- Curcumin can help reduce the symptoms of sleep deprivation and other sleep problems.
- Curcumin has been shown to help with mood. Its effects on brain health are considered to treat those who may have mood swings or a negative outlook on life.
- Curcumin may also help with eye health and reduce the risks of age-related eye problems.
- Curcumin can be taken in massive doses without any notable side effects, according to research. This doesn't mean that you should take an amount larger than the one we recommend, but it helps to know that the body tolerates curcumin well.
Science says a consistent healthy inflammatory response is key to a healthy life, and curcumin is perhaps the best natural ingredient that can help us do just that. Curcumin has been cited for providing benefits on heart function, joint health, sleep problems, and even stress. Curcumin-SR was made with a highly bioavailable form of curcumin to make sure each daily dose contributes to a healthier version of you. *