Discover How Serenelle Helps With Everyday Stress
We’re living in a world that is both fast-paced and interconnected via the internet. This results in the kind of stress that doesn’t really end once we clock out, because we would then inevitably start looking at our phones, browsing social media which is no longer dominated by cute puppy videos as much as it has become a virtual newspaper.
Of course, it’s too easy to say “Just don’t browse your phone” to let the brain rest and just take a break from stress, but with a lot of our lives revolving around what our phones can do, it’s just impossible.
What can you do? You can always adjust your lifestyle for the healthier, adding moments of meditation or scheduling a “no phone” time for yourself and for the people around you. However, this can take some getting used to. Not to mention it’s really difficult to just decide to change your routines or habits. But, with enough discipline and social encouragement, you should be able to accomplish this goal.
3 Tips to reduce stress
- Reduce caffeine intake: Coffee is the most popular beverage when it comes to what everyone drinks to help them wake up or stay alert. Coffee, for some people, can also have some stress-relieving benefits, but more often than not, coffee works by putting the body in a state of alertness. This state is stressful and can cause sleeplessness and anxiety if intake is continuous and in large amounts.
- Re-train your sleeping habits: The fact of the matter is, sleep is the only time the body can focus on rest and recovery, which includes repairing damage brought about by stress. If you can train your body to sleep earlier and longer, the less stressed you will become.
- Reduce phone usage: Yes, as difficult as it is to do nowadays, a lot of people end up sleeping way too late and waking up super irritated because the last thing they saw was their phone’s bright screen. The light from your phone stimulates the brain into thinking that it’s not yet time to sleep. Then of course, some of the things we read on our phone throughout the day can be a huge source of stress, so it’s true when they say that ignorance can indeed be bliss.
To help you cope with transitioning to a low-stress life, we formulated Serenelle, our flagship wellness supplement for all your energy, focus, and stress needs.
What’s inside Serenelle?
Serenelle’s formula contains ingredients designed to synergize for higher levels of mental energy, focus, while lowering stress. What are these ingredients and what does science say about them? Let’s check it out:
- Lemon Balm as Relesse: As the name implies, lemon balm is a lemon-scented herb native to Europe, North Africa, and West Asia. A 2004 study cited its efficacy when it comes to lowering stress, with participants saying they felt calmer and alert when they took it as a supplement.
- Sensoril ashwagandha extract: Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, meaning it’s an extract meant to directly lower stress levels. It’s also one of the most potent adaptogens in the market. It’s so effective, that many supplements add ashwagandha to their formulas, like pre workouts, fat burners, and even some stimulant stacks.
- L-Theanine: This compound is the exact calming substance found in tea. It’s the very reason why tea is regarded as a calming beverage and a potent stress reliever.
- PharmaGABA: GABA is a neurotransmitter the brain releases to tell the body to enter a state of relaxation or sedation. For the same reason, GABA is often used by those who have trouble sleeping or have problems related to anxiety and stress.
If you let it, stress can and will weaken your body and mind. But it doesn't have to be this way. There are many ways to help fight stress, and one of them is by getting a daily dose of Serenelle, a product designed specifically for those stressful moments in life.