How the QOL Team is Protecting their Immune Health
During these times it is so important to take extra steps to protect your immune health. Whether your work team is working remotely, back in the office full time, or a blend of the two, it is important to stay on top of your healthy habits. Such as, wearing a mask, washing your hands, using hand sanitizer, using touchless door opening tools, and practicing social distancing.
If you are an on-site worker here are some tips for staying healthy at work:
- Try to organize work areas in a way that allows employees to stay 6 feet apart
- Be sure there is plenty of soap in all bathrooms and provide hand sanitizer in break rooms and near employee workstations
- Clean all bathrooms, break rooms, and kitchens daily
- Clean high-touch surfaces, such as copy machine touchpads, door key code locks, etc., twice a day
- Provide sanitizing wipes for employees to be able to clean work areas, keyboards, and phones daily
The QOL team knows just how important it is to stay on top of immune healthy habits.
We asked some of our team what they are doing to be extra safe, here is what they had to say:
Casey: “I bought pink disposable masks on Amazon and other cute non-disposable masks this way I will be more excited about wearing them.”
Breanne: "I am sanitizing my hands before and after going into stores to protect myself and everyone around me as well as taking vitamin c and immune supplements"
Yoha - “I added AHCC® & Elderberry Supplements to my daily routine."
Megan: “I take Vitamin C daily, make sure I drink enough water to keep me hydrated, make sure to get enough sleep every night and follow social distancing rules"
Ksenya - “I walk a mile twice a day to keep increasing my energy and strengthen my immune system by staying active. I also put drops of Vitamin C into my water daily.”
What are you doing to protect your immune health? Let us know in the comments below!