Say Goodbye to Seasonal Discomfort with Allerfin
No matter how many times we experience it, the changing seasons will always cause some degree of discomfort for all of us. Occasional sniffles aren’t so bad, but sometimes we also experience drowsiness and other health effects that make us unable to enjoy everything the springtime has to offer.
While there are a lot of ways to work around seasonal discomfort and the other unpleasant things it brings, we offer a solution that can help ease your discomforts. It’s called Allerfin, and we’ll tell you why it’s our best product for those who struggle during the change of seasons.
What is Allerfin?
Allerfin is one of the best formulas to help you feel your best whatever the season. We especially designed it for those who always wake up and find themselves not agreeing with the weather or first few days the new season brings.
Allerfin isn’t just a formula you take to feel instant relief unlike other products. When we designed the formula, we also put an emphasis on holistic healing that focuses on the three parts of the body most affected by changing seasons: Our sinuses, lungs, and eyes. These three are the ones greatly affected by changing seasons, so we set the ingredients to match your needs.
What’s inside Allerfin?
What’s the secret behind Allerfin’s successful seasonal discomfort formula? Let’s have a look:
- Allerinol proprietary blend: This ingredient helps the body produce a healthy inflammatory response and pro-respiratory health ingredient. It works by suppressing our body’s overreaction to particles that can trigger some symptoms of seasonal discomfort.*
A 2004 study concludes how rosmarinic acid, the active compound found in allerinol, helps with symptoms of respiratory irritation. We quote:
“These results suggest that oral administration of perilla-derived rosmarinic acid is an effective intervention for allergic asthma, possibly through the amelioration of increases in cytokines, chemokines, and allergen-specific antibody.”
- Bromelain: This is a digestive enzyme from pineapples. More than a gut health supplement, bromelain has been cited for its pro-respiratory health properties, specifically in reducing tissue irritation. *
- Quercetin: This is a potent antioxidant found in red wine. It helps promote a healthy inflammatory response and is especially helpful for eye health. *
Other tips to help with seasonal discomforts
Allerfin can greatly help you with seasonal discomforts, but you can boost its effects by also following these easy tips:
- Try to stay indoors as much as possible: The best way to avoid anything that would trigger a poor inflammatory response is to simply not step outside too much. Any outdoor activity, even lawn mowing, should be delegated to someone else if possible. Alternatively, you can try wearing a face mask.
- Keep indoor air clean: The last place you want to have a bad reaction to is inside your home. You want to keep the air clean as much as possible by using filters and following air conditioning maintenance schedules. A dehumidifier can also help.
- Rinse the sinuses: Rinsing the nasal passages with something like saline solution is a fast and cheap way to feel relief from nasal congestion. It also helps keep your nose free from irritants.
The seasons will always change regardless of whether our body is ready for it or not. It’s just unfortunate that some of us just aren’t cut out to fully appreciate the beautiful seasons we have each year. All hope is not lost, however, as there are ways to feel pleasant with seasonal changes and one of those ways is by taking Allerfin. We designed Allerfin to give our customers not just immediate relief, but also long-term health benefits so their bodies are always ready for any season that comes their way.*