The Impact of Seasonal Discomforts and What You Can Do About Them
Spring is often the season where our seasonal discomforts are at an all-time high. However, seasonal discomforts can happen at any season too.
- Spring is when Mother Nature releases pollen into the air. Contrary to popular belief, it’s not flowers that are the main culprit of Spring seasonal discomforts, but the trees.
- Summer is when the grass itself becomes a source of seasonal discomforts.
- Fall is where the ragweed thrives, with many of these plants invading our homes and gardens and releasing their pollen, with some people experiencing severe symptoms of seasonal discomforts.
- Winter is when most particles that cause symptoms of seasonal discomfort lie dormant and explains why so many prefer the winter over other seasons despite sometimes having unbearable cold temperatures. However, the seasonal discomforts will now come from inside the house such as mold, mites, and cockroaches.
Symptoms of seasonal discomforts
It’s fairly easy to tell when your body is overreacting to a seasonal stimulus. Here are some of the common symptoms to watch out for.
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Water and itchy eyes
- Itchy sinuses, throat, or ears
- Ear congestion
Some not-so-common symptoms include:
- Persisting headache
- Shortness of breath
- Coughing fits
A person can have one or several symptoms. Regardless, they’re annoying and can easily ruin our day. Fortunately, people don’t have to just put up with their seasonal discomforts until the season ends.
Help Treating Seasonal Discomforts
The best way to treat seasonal discomforts is by simply not being around places where they are known to thrive or be in full bloom. However, that is not actually practical advice especially since you are bound to go out of your house at some point.
Since having seasonal discomforts is not avoidable, we suggest taking supplements to help ease the symptoms.
Supplements for seasonal discomforts
There are far too many supplements in the market for seasonal discomforts, but most of them are low quality and can have serious side effects. If you’re unsure as to what supplements to buy for your seasonal discomforts, we recommend these three premium products.
Allerfin® is our best formula when it comes to anything related to seasonal discomforts. The ingredients we used are specifically tailored for those who have difficulty acclimating to the changing seasons. It uses three key ingredients:
- Allerinol: An ingredient that boosts the body’s ability to produce a healthy inflammatory response while also helping us breathe better with its pro-respiratory properties.
- Quercetin: A popular antioxidant mostly sourced from red wine. It promotes eye health and also normalizes inflammatory responses.
- Bromelain: A digestive enzyme and gut health supplement sourced from pineapples, it has pro-respiratory properties and reduces the effects of environmental irritants.
AHCC® is a special mushroom extract known for its antioxidant and immune-strengthening properties. Several studies have noted its potency when it comes to immunity, inflammatory response, and overall wellness.
Oligonol® is a dietary supplement featuring a unique ingredient sourced from lychee fruit and green tea. Oligonol is highly bioavailable and potent. It has been shown in clinical studies to help improve inflammatory response as well as boost energy.
Seasonal discomforts, just like the seasons themselves, come and go. They can be an annoyance especially because they seem to make us feel awful every year. If you want to feel relief and long-term defense against seasonal discomforts, try our supplements, Allerfin®, AHCC®, and Oligonol®. Each one is formulated for maximum potency that protects against the common symptoms of seasonal discomforts.