The Secret is Oligonol
Explorers from Alexander the Great to Spanish conquistador Juan Ponce de Leon have searched for the elusive fountain of youth for centuries. Who wouldn’t love to slow the aging process and reverse the effects of poor circulation, cell oxidation, and inflammation following physical exertion?
By 2030, one in five Americans will be 65 or older. Aging well is a process of maintaining functional ability that enables well-being in older age, inclusive of well-controlled health conditions. Technology combined with medical advances continues to astound, so aging well is more possible than ever.
The truth is, you can age well starting today with the help of QOL’s Oligonol®.
Oligonol is a powerful antioxidant and low molecular weight polyphenol derived from extracts of lychee fruit and green tea. With the application of proprietary manufacturing technology, this polyphenol offers greater bioavailability and effectiveness within the human body. Polyphenols are naturally occurring micronutrients found primarily in plant-based foods from spices and dried herbs to seeds, nuts, olives, oils, vegetables, dark berries, and other fruit. It is considered a functional food in the same class as chocolate, green tea, and strawberries.
Oligonol is a highly researched superfood that has been investigated by more than 20 institutions, including the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and the University of California at Davis. This supplement is derived from two natural extracts. Lychee fruit, a good source of vitamin C, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), potassium, and copper has one of the highest concentrations of polyphenols among fruits. Green tea leaf antioxidants support heart, liver, and brain health, as well as work to reduce skin lines and wrinkles.*
This multi-functional superfood battles aging by increasing blood flow. Outcomes include reduced visceral (belly) fat, increased endurance, and heart and skin health benefits.*
- Visceral fat. Oligonol appears beneficial to metabolism. Studies show its use helped weight reduction, reduced body mass index (BMI), and decreased waist and abdominal circumference.* Oligonol appears to reduce belly fat by regulating the production of certain hormones residing in fat tissue.*
- Fatigue. Blood flow in trained athletes effectively delivers oxygen and removes waste from muscles simultaneously. That’s why they don’t get tired as quickly when they exercise. Clinical studies show Oligonol helps speed up recovery from physical exertion, reduces fatigue, improves mental quality, and supports sleep quality.*
- Cardiovascular health. Blood nourishes cells with a steady supply of oxygen. Oligonol increases nitric oxide, which relaxes the blood vessels, reduces blood pressure and keeps platelets from clumping.* As an extract high in antioxidants, it prevents free radicals from oxidizing and damaging arteries.*
- Skin health. The first signs of aging manifest in the skin: dark spots, lines and wrinkles, dullness, dryness, and open pores. With Oligonol, better circulation increases blood flow in the skin and speeds up the turnover of skin cells.* Thus freckles, wrinkles, brown spots, skin resiliency, and smoothness show visible improvement. The subdermal skin layer is further protected from free radicals and UV light damage.
Not all polyphenol supplements are alike. Oligonol is distinctly different:
- 3 to 4x greater bioavailability and superior absorption levels*
- Contains 5x to 10x more low-molecular-size polyphenols which are easily absorbed and utilized
- Water soluble
- Significantly increases blood flow to outer extremities and enhances circulation*
- Regulates core body and skin temperature under high heat and stress while exercising*
- Limits oxidative stress in muscles so one can train longer and harder*