This Month's Product Spolight: Melatonin

March 11, 2019

This Month's Product Spolight: Melatonin

Almost everyone loves themselves a good night’s sleep or a refreshing mid-day nap. If there’s one thing we all have in common, it’s that we need shut eye. You know sleep’s important, but just how so?

Basically, when you’re sleeping, your body is still working; just differently than if you were awake. When you hit the pillow and head off to dreamland, your body is recovering and cleaning itself internally. Your muscles are relaxed and have time to heal, from tissues, to tendons, and more. Your different systems are multi-tasking — cleaning your organs, repairing and replacing cells, and preparing you for the day with new energy.

Sleep is so crucial that if we begin to adopt a bad sleep pattern, our health can really suffer. Insufficient sleep can sometimes cause serious health issues. An alarming health fact is that the lack of sleep can affect your brain cells, thus leading to potential loss and damage.

Find yourself having trouble getting a full night’s sleep? Well, look no further. At Quality of Life, we know the importance of sleep for your health. So we created Melatonin-SR!

Melatonin is the hormone which regulates our sleep-wake cycle. It’s something we already have in our bodies; it’s not a foreign chemical agent. This hormone helps us fall asleep each night. However, for some people the issue with sleep isn’t always falling asleep – it’s staying asleep through the night. Our Melatonin-SR is made with a special sustained release formula that allows 40% of the melatonin in the capsule release upon consumption to help you to fall asleep faster. Then over the course of the next 7 hours, as you slumber, the remaining 60% releases to help you stay asleep.

Our formula is vegetarian-friendly, GMO free, gluten free and made with vegetable cellulose capsules. One bottle contains 30 capsules and our suggested serving is 1 vegicap per night – right before bed.

Every year, the National Sleep Foundation celebrates Sleep Awareness Week from March 10 to 16. Check out #YourDayBeginsWithSleep on social media for shareable information and stories about sleep health. Take time to reflect on your sleeping habits and take a step toward getting a full night’s rest with QOL’s Melatonin-SR.



Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.