Why a Mushroom is the Secret Ingredient in Our ImmunoComplex
Our immune system is constantly under attack. You don’t realize it, but it’s always fighting something, whether a small and otherwise harmless visitor or a health problem in the making. For the most part, our immune system is efficient and just great at what it does, but what if it gets overwhelmed? This isn’t that farfetched, given how stressful and “unhealthy” our lives can be.
How To Boost Your Immunity?
You don’t want your immune system weakened or overwhelmed. The best way to boost your immunity is to prioritize a change in diet, more physical activity, and just better sleep quality. If you do all these three, your immune system will love you even more than it already does.
The problem is, not everyone can change their everyday routines for reasons including physical, mental, and professional.
The next best thing after a lifestyle overhaul? Immune-boosting supplements, and the best one right now is our very own ImmunoComplex.
Why Choose Our ImmunoComplex?
ImmunoComplex is a carefully designed supplement for all your immune-boosting needs. It is powered by Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, and Andrographis, and a newfound secret in boosting immunity: AHCC®.*
- Vitamin C: This is the most popular vitamin when it comes to all things immunity related. Research shows getting your daily dose of vitamin C helps improve immunity. The form of vitamin C, PureWay-C, we have here is also more bioavailable, so you get more out of every serving.*
- Vitamin D3: Known as the sunshine vitamin, this is the exact form our body uses. Supplying with Vitamin D isn’t that well-known when it comes to immunity, but Vitamin D deficiency is definitely related to having a less than ideal immune system. So, prevent deficiency by taking Vitamin D.*
- Zinc: Zinc is a mineral often used in male supplements as it is known to help improve testosterone levels. However, Zinc is also used by the body to sustain healthy levels of white blood cells and T cells, the very cells used by the body to combat harmful microorganisms. The zinc we used is OptiZinc, a brand known for quality, purity, and bioavailability.*
- Copper: Often used in conjunction with Zinc to help with improving neutrophil levels. Low neutrophil levels are associated with reduced immune response.*
- Bioflavonoids: Bioflavonoids provide antioxidant support, especially when it comes to fighting off environmental oxidation.*
- Andrographis: This is a traditional medicine used mainly for immune concerns.*
- AHCC®: AHCC® is the secret of ImmunoComplex. It functions as an antioxidant and has been found to help with a lot of health problems, especially with how it improves the immune response. AHCC® also greatly boosts white blood cell activity, especially NK cells and macrophages - the cells the body utilizes to fend off harmful invaders.
Our immune system is working round the clock, protecting us from all sorts of harmful microorganisms that may weaken us and ruin our everyday routine. Diet, exercise, and sleep can help maintain a high level of immunity, but not everyone can afford to do all three. If you’re just looking to help your body out, do it with the best immunity booster, ImmunoComplex.