Are you looking to fill your time productively? With limited options of activities, it can be easy to get sucked into social media or TV for hours on end. Spending hours staring into a screen can have adverse effects on your happiness and overall mental health. There are ways of at-home entertainment that also improve yourself.
I know when you think about taking classes online, it may have negative connotations. But we are not talking about math and history classes... unless you happen to be extra passionate about them. There are broad offerings of fun online courses! For example, you can take an online course to learn how to be a grill master! Keep reading for 5 out of the box and fun online classes you can take during the remainder of the summer!
1. Any grill masters out there? If not... no problem! You can take an online grilling class and become a certified grillmaster from the comfort of your own home! Aaron Franklin's Texas-Style BBQ MasterClass, this is probably the most well-known online grilling class ever created. Pitmaster Aaron Franklin—the James Beard Award-winning owner of Franklin Barbecue in Austin, TX—shares his secrets to making Texas-style barbecue!
2. Looking to be the next social media influencer, or just become more camera savvy? Nikon offers online that goes way beyond simple point and shoot photography. (https://online.nikonschool.com/courses/) This class will help you get into the creator's mindset and quickly learn how to shoot video with Nikon cameras. Using the Z 50, Kitty Peters will show you simple ways she uses to create a storytelling video, whether you're tasked with shooting a project featuring people, products, or vlogging. She'll discuss lens choice, camera movements, super creative tips and tricks, storytelling, audio, camera settings, and more.
3. Master relaxation with a reiki class! Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. Reiki Level I, II, and Master/Teacher Program on Udemy will teach you how to use Reiki as a healing and personal growth system. It will also explore multiple methods for performing Reiki from a distance!
4. Who doesn't love bread! You can take a sourdough bread making class where you will learn to bake your first real sourdough bread with coaching from an expert sourdough bread baker.
5. Have you ever wondered how to make those intricate sushi rolls? Now you can find out with this online sushi-making course! Save a few bucks on sushi delivery, and learn how to make your own!
As you can see, there are numerous fun courses you can take online. You can even learn the art of clowning... no seriously! Check out this clowning course on Udemy. Let us know what online course you are more interested in, in the comments!
Comments will be approved before showing up.